Here’s a list of Books arranged by category that have impressed me no-end and am confident will give you the same pleasure. Please rate the books and add anymore that you think will inspire others to engage in the wonderful world of book-reading.
- How The Gita and proust can help us make better decisions! angulam.com/2018/01/20/bet… 24 minutes ago
- RT @wisdom_pills: Today’s pill? A little something called The “Buddhist Cheat Sheet”. ow.ly/o90o30gfklO 4 hours ago
- RT @JonErlichman: On this day in 1999: Research In Motion releases the first BlackBerry https://t.co/ZFNQVE4DqS 8 hours ago
- a wonderful story on supply and demand "One day when Nasruddin was left in charge of the local tea-house, the kin... goodreads.com/quotes/9054929… 1 day ago
- RT @ValaAfshar: Finland is one of the best places in the world to be a student 🇫🇮 https://t.co/rOOgjMvhVv 3 days ago
- amazon Apple awareness beauty belief better Bhagavad Gita Bill Gates book review Buddha buddhism Business celebration communication death Deepavali eckhart tolle festival future generation gita god google gratitude happiness hero hindu hope humor humour independence day india information inspiration iPad joy kahlil Gibran kindle krishna lance Armstrong Leadership lessons life living management meditation mindfulness motivation nature New year nostalgia peace poetry Pongal Quality of life ramana maharishi reflection religion science sharing silence social soul spirit spirituality Steve jobs stillness Success technology the prophet tradition tragedy travel wisdom work