This book is a book you will treasure – its like a wise(and witty) companion who walks by your side and points things out. And you begin to see the world in a new light – new understanding, new possibilities arise. Its a “multiple read” book – a book you should read for a bit and then reflect on for a while and then go back and read some more – not one that should be read from start to finish and put away. What i loved about the book in particular was that it courages you to look at data and make decisions – but without losing your human touch – in my view, a most required trait for today.
- RT @ButVai: Do check out my unboxing video. - Pandora. 1 hour ago
- Great idea, a trifle hard to implement though! twitter.com/adammgrant/sta… 1 day ago
- Ha ha twitter.com/amreekandesi/s… 1 day ago
- RT @ButVai: Who called it church service and not mass communication? 2 days ago
- RT @AdamMGrant: The most underrated leadership skill is management. A bold vision goes nowhere without setting clear expectations, involvi… 2 days ago
- amazon Apple awareness beauty belief better Bhagavad Gita Bill Gates book review Buddha buddhism Business celebration communication death Deepavali eckhart tolle emotion festival future generation gita god google gratitude happiness hero hindu hope humor humour independence day india information inspiration iPad joy kahlil Gibran kindle krishna lance Armstrong Leadership lessons life living management meditation mindfulness motivation nature New year nostalgia peace poetry Pongal ramana maharishi reflection religion science sharing silence social soul spirit spirituality Steve jobs stillness Success technology the prophet tradition tragedy travel wisdom work