Its a tome – 750 pages or so. It’s the author’s debut novel. That said, its a very, very good read. The scope is large too – terrorism, a murder mystery, espionage, action in multiple countries – there’s a lot packed in – and is plotted brilliantly by Terry Hayes. Would recommend it highly for your next flight or weekend reading – its sure to make the trip seem short!
- RT @NPCI_BHIM: Proud to share that we hit 10 Million UPI transactions in a single day. #InstantPayments #10Million #DigitalIndia #HighOnUPI… 1 day ago
- RT @AdamMGrant: After receiving help, don't say "I owe you a favor." It reduces an act of kindness to an accounting transaction. Instead of… 1 day ago
- RT @DrShobha: Fun fact: Did you know that when Sweden and Denmark play each other, the letters that are used for the teams are SWE vs DEN… 3 days ago
- @lramji84 @sreeram @amazon @Google @sundarpichai Awaiting your blog post @lramji84 😀 1 week ago
- Ha ha twitter.com/farbodsaraf/st… 1 week ago
- amazon Apple awareness beauty belief better Bhagavad Gita Bill Gates book review Buddha buddhism Business celebration communication death Deepavali eckhart tolle emotion festival future generation gita god google gratitude happiness hero hindu hope humor humour independence day india information inspiration iPad joy kahlil Gibran kindle krishna lance Armstrong Leadership lessons life living management meditation mindfulness motivation nature New year nostalgia peace poetry Pongal ramana maharishi reflection religion science sharing silence social soul spirit spirituality Steve jobs stillness Success technology the prophet tradition tragedy travel wisdom work