Its a tome – 750 pages or so. It’s the author’s debut novel. That said, its a very, very good read. The scope is large too – terrorism, a murder mystery, espionage, action in multiple countries – there’s a lot packed in – and is plotted brilliantly by Terry Hayes. Would recommend it highly for your next flight or weekend reading – its sure to make the trip seem short!
- RT @ButVai: Do check out my unboxing video. - Pandora. 1 hour ago
- Great idea, a trifle hard to implement though! twitter.com/adammgrant/sta… 1 day ago
- Ha ha twitter.com/amreekandesi/s… 1 day ago
- RT @ButVai: Who called it church service and not mass communication? 2 days ago
- RT @AdamMGrant: The most underrated leadership skill is management. A bold vision goes nowhere without setting clear expectations, involvi… 2 days ago
- amazon Apple awareness beauty belief better Bhagavad Gita Bill Gates book review Buddha buddhism Business celebration communication death Deepavali eckhart tolle emotion festival future generation gita god google gratitude happiness hero hindu hope humor humour independence day india information inspiration iPad joy kahlil Gibran kindle krishna lance Armstrong Leadership lessons life living management meditation mindfulness motivation nature New year nostalgia peace poetry Pongal ramana maharishi reflection religion science sharing silence social soul spirit spirituality Steve jobs stillness Success technology the prophet tradition tragedy travel wisdom work