Its a tome – 750 pages or so. It’s the author’s debut novel. That said, its a very, very good read. The scope is large too – terrorism, a murder mystery, espionage, action in multiple countries – there’s a lot packed in – and is plotted brilliantly by Terry Hayes. Would recommend it highly for your next flight or weekend reading – its sure to make the trip seem short!
- RT @farnamstreet: Second-Order Thinking: Avoiding Problems Others Can't See farnamstreetblog.com/2016/04/second… 8 hours ago
- RT @Acuity_Design: #NoCoffee Chrome extension is a fast way of seeing how some standard visual impairments affect website accessibility #a1… 20 hours ago
- An excellent intro to “Mobile UI Design: Basic Types of Screens.” by @tubikstudio uxplanet.org/mobile-ui-desi… 21 hours ago
- Ha,ha here's why earth is the best ever! twitter.com/valaafshar/sta… 21 hours ago
- RT @BenedictEvans: Wow - Instagram’s ad targeting is really good https://t.co/3PPENhzgI8 21 hours ago
- amazon Apple awareness beauty belief better Bhagavad Gita Bill Gates book review Buddha buddhism Business celebration communication death Deepavali Design eckhart tolle emotion festival future generation god google gratitude happiness hero hindu hope humor humour independence day india information inspiration iPad joy kahlil Gibran kindle krishna lance Armstrong Leadership lessons life lifestyle living management meditation mindfulness motivation nature New year nostalgia peace poetry Pongal reflection religion science sharing silence social soul spirit spirituality Steve jobs stillness Success technology the prophet tradition tragedy travel wisdom work