Its a tome – 750 pages or so. It’s the author’s debut novel. That said, its a very, very good read. The scope is large too – terrorism, a murder mystery, espionage, action in multiple countries – there’s a lot packed in – and is plotted brilliantly by Terry Hayes. Would recommend it highly for your next flight or weekend reading – its sure to make the trip seem short!
- RT @zerohedge: Switzerland Is Well-Prepared For Civilizational Collapse zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-1… 15 hours ago
- RT @ValaAfshar: Steve Jobs: I've never found anybody that didn't want to help me if I asked them for help. Most people never pick up the p… 16 hours ago
- RT @jrause: Wrote this one for you @Atlassian - leave the UI alone! :) infoworld.com/article/323967… 1 day ago
- RT @ValaAfshar: -Communicate fearlessly to build trust -Innovate through experimentation -Simplify -Grow your business in a way that makes… 2 days ago
- RT @ValaAfshar: The bosses we remember: 1 provided safe space to grow 2 opened career doors 3 defended us when we needed it 4 recognized… 3 days ago
- amazon Apple awareness beauty belief better Bhagavad Gita Bill Gates book review Buddha buddhism Business celebration communication death Deepavali eckhart tolle emotion festival future generation god google gratitude happiness hero hindu hope humor humour independence day india information inspiration iPad joy kahlil Gibran kindle krishna lance Armstrong Leadership lessons life living management meditation mindfulness motivation nature New year nostalgia peace poetry Pongal Quality of life ramana maharishi reflection religion science sharing silence social soul spirit spirituality Steve jobs stillness Success technology the prophet tradition tragedy travel wisdom work