Its a tome – 750 pages or so. It’s the author’s debut novel. That said, its a very, very good read. The scope is large too – terrorism, a murder mystery, espionage, action in multiple countries – there’s a lot packed in – and is plotted brilliantly by Terry Hayes. Would recommend it highly for your next flight or weekend reading – its sure to make the trip seem short!
- A calming voice amid all the paranoia - very good read. RT “Paranoia won’t save you in the end” by @dhh m.signalvnoise.com/paranoia-wont-… 13 hours ago
- RT @ValaAfshar: This 1950s car has a fifth wheel to make parking easier https://t.co/6pAG5xzPll 14 hours ago
- RT @BenedictEvans: 'Influencer' is not something you do. It's something that happens because of what you do. 1 day ago
- RT @ValaAfshar: If you are more fortunate than others, build a longer table, not a taller fence. —via @CoryBooker https://t.co/D7rfn8sVxO 1 day ago
- RT @brainpicker: Moved by someone's work? Tell them so—it counts: Without Emerson's letter of encouragement,we might not have Whitman https… 1 day ago
- amazon Apple awareness beauty belief better Bhagavad Gita Bill Gates book review Buddha buddhism Business celebration communication death Deepavali Design eckhart tolle emotion festival future generation god google gratitude happiness hero hindu hope humor humour independence day india information inspiration iPad joy kahlil Gibran kindle krishna lance Armstrong Leadership lessons life lifestyle living management meditation mindfulness motivation nature New year nostalgia peace poetry Pongal reflection religion science sharing silence social soul spirit spirituality Steve jobs stillness Success technology the prophet tradition tragedy travel wisdom work